Sunday, January 22, 2012

At Home All Natural Facial Cleaners!

Did you know that Americans spend about eight billion dollars a year on cosmetics?  Crazy, right?



Well, my days of waking up fresh faced and looking fabulous are gone.  I need some help now a days! What a better way to reguvinate your skin than made at home products?!
Ok, this one kind of cracks me up but I had to try it.  I am calling it
A Shot of Astringent.

2 teaspoons lemon juice, 2 teaspoons vodka and 1 teaspoon distilled water.

So simple, right?

The next one is kind of a mask and even more simple!

Mix a little greek yogurt, honey and apply it to your skin!  The lactic acid in the yogurt and the anti microbials in the honey help rid of old skin and unclog pores. The honey is also really good for mild skin irritations and reducing redness!  

A nice tightening mask recipe I found is just two egg whites and a squirt of lemon juice.  Whisk until eggs are a little frothy.  Apply to your face.  The protien in the eggs whites is great for firming of the skin.

You know you want to give this a try.  Let me know what you think or share your own homemdae facial cleaners recipe with us!

No comments: