2.Learning to Coupon. With sites and tv shows dedicated to couponing, there is no excuse for me NOT to coupon.
3.Manual use of my Nikon. I LOVE this camera but I feel I am holding it back by only using it in auto.
4. Get more organized. I feel like my closets, cabinets and garage could use a little organizing. I have unfinished projects everywhere and now TOYS and tiny socks have taken over my house.
5.Make baby clothes! I have done handpainted onesies and hand appliques, but I want to do dresses, bubbles and shorts for this summer.
6. Go green! I know, I know. This can be overwheling, but I am a big believer in every little bit helps. PLUs it saves money in the long run. I no longer use napkins or paper towles. I do save the occasional fast food napkins and use them-it is just so wasetful to throw them away. I use cloth napkins or hand towels. This took my husnad some getting use to, but I love it.
7. Make cleaning supplies. I have dabbled in this before, but never stuck with it. I want to make bathroom cleaner, countertop cleaner, toilet cleaner-everything! Have you read the ingrediants on the back of cleaning supplies? YUCK! So many chemicals that I do not want going into my body, but certainly not into my curious little ones body!
8. Spruce up my yard. We had so much that needed to be done to this house(understatement) that our yard was put on the back burner. I did plant a few shrubs, but nothing fancy. I want window boxes, flowers, something with a little life!
9. I want to start back gardening. I have my herbs every year and a couple of tomatos plants, but sadly that is it. In our other house, we built a raised bed, brought in good dirt and I had ocra, all kinds of peppers, varieties of tomatoes....I grew up with a garden and I want my little one to know how to pick beans and snap them.
10. Turn my passion into money, honey! I love to renovate, create, paint and share it with others. So how cool would it be to actually make money doing it?!?
That is a tall order but I am hoping to start chipping away at it.
So 2012, look out here I come!