Saturday, July 10, 2010

baby bedding

I have been looking around at baby bedding to get ideas

 
I love linen in particular.


Isn't it so simple and relaxing?


I LOVE the flax pillow!!  It is just so sweet.





I have thought about touches of yellow of green in the room.



I also like the simplicity of the pique pottery barn bedding. Here it is shown in white and green, but I also like the brown and white combo.

I have an idea of what I am looking for so now it is on to fabric shopping....

3 comments:

Brad and Katrina said...

Love it all! You have such great taste!
LOVE YOU
K

Cottage and Cabin said...

Meredith-I love your blog!!! Thanks for taking a look at mine...and for finding me on Etsy-you have great ideas....and I am more than sure you can make your nursery bedding, but I would love to help you with some of it if you like! Thanks, Debbie

The Worshams said...

i know this is random but i came across your blog when looking for baby bedding...just curious if you ended up using the linen? I LOVE IT. where did you find the 2nd choice or did you make it? my email is aimeeclayton@gmail.com would love to know. thanks!